Heir Heir

I've seen better

Personally, this game is near the boredom. I mean, theres is no puzzles, no fights... If this flash had some of it, it could have been better than what I've just played. Plus, the graphics aren't too bad or great.

The Fur Fighters The Fur Fighters

Seriously...

This is the worst frontpage game that i've ever played. Here's the main rating:

Graphics: AWFUL, man!
Story: NOPE
Controls: easy

Main rating: 1 on 10

There's a example of crappy propaganda and of kid brainwash. What have you thought when you put some civil disobedience in game. even if you have wrote that's bad, there is some french people on earth and plus, french kid didn't understand english. So, sorry ,but, awful.

Super Chick Sisters Super Chick Sisters

Great Game

Even if I don't really support PETA for their vegan message, Thsi game is good. Here's my rating:

Graphics: GRREAT!
Story: Not bad, but, it needs improvements.(Mario rip-off=not so good idea)
Controls:Very easy.

Oh and how you beat the damn boss. He's very hard!

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Well...Ermm.

Personally, I'm not against vegetarian or vegan, but, seriously, this game is kind of propaganda. The game is maybe okay and your graphic skills are perfect, but, do you really expect to change everyone? We are omnivorous, and I know enough the human body to say that a vegan or a vegetarian has not enough protein during a day.He's obligated to take some nuts snacks.Of course, I would stop the animal cruelty in the world, but, the humans will ever need meat to survive.

So the results for this game:

Graphic: Perfect
Story: Bad
Controls: Tricky

Main rating: 6 on 10.

The game is good. I will eventually be vegan for 30 day someday, maybe. And then, I will leave a message or two.