Medieval Adventure Medieval Adventure

I give you a fair shair of points because of the followings:

- I didn't conceive that music the way you had when you created it.

- Doesn't fits in my own concept of ''Epic Finish'' at the end ( Didn't heard a high note changing somewhere)

The track, even though it is not the best I ever heard, it's still kick dragon arses! Keep up the good work lad!

DeseNutz responds:

"I didn't conceive that music the way you had when you created it"
I will try harder in future attempts. I thought it conveyed quite well :(

"Doesn't fits in my own concept of ''Epic Finish'' at the end"
I wanted to tie this to a short animation and pictured an epic battle, I guess it didn't carry over very well to the piece.

Thanks for the input sir!

DKC2 - Forest Interlude V2 WIP DKC2 - Forest Interlude V2 WIP

Amazing!

I love the way you bring old games music to a masterpiece like this. This is just wonderful. Thumbs up for you, man!

Aquarius (Dream Trance) Aquarius (Dream Trance)

Very fascinating

Usually, I don't listen this kind of music, but I've really liked this one! It takes my mind in a underwater trip but, not for long :( . Really nice done and keep it up!
Here's my grades for your song:

Originality: 10/10

Effects on listeners: 8/10

Final Grade: 9/10

I think that it would be great to put this song in a game, don't you think so?

(PS: Sorry if my english is not perfect , I usually write in french ,so...)

ElectroLord99 responds:

haha its ok :) and thanks for the review ^^

Legend of LeGaia: RimHelm+*~.0 Legend of LeGaia: RimHelm+*~.0

Long live this game!

I watched and played this game so many times. It sadden me too to see that no one have the knowledge of a such good game. It's a good remix we got here! It remind me the hours passed on my PS1! If you want to share some tricks with me because I played at this game this week( yeah, i'M did not sell my PS1!), that should be okay.

Good work and good luck for the next ones!

Chronamut responds:

hell man I barely remember anything about the gameplay it was that long ago for me heheheh :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Legend of Mana - Cavern (8bit) Legend of Mana - Cavern (8bit)

Well

It is'nt to disappoint you, but, if the song weren't in 8 bit, I maybe sounded better.

DKC2 - Stickerbrush Symphony. DKC2 - Stickerbrush Symphony.

Just Great!

You make me feel when i was playing in my childhood at this game, even that I bought this game on my Wii. This is a masterpiece, that for sure! Great work, lad!

SockpuppetRemix responds: